Subject: ESTONIA / PARTY (NF) – Invitation to the meetings of the conferences of the Parties to the BRS conventions (BC COP-17, RC COP-12, SC COP-12), Geneva, 28 April - 9 May 2025.
From: "BRS Secretariat \(No-Reply\)" <[email-masked]>
To: "Aive Telling", <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]", <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Katrin Kaare" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Registration Requests for Meetings" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2024 22:03:24 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Madam/Sir,

Please find attached the invitation letter and attachments regarding the
seventeenth meeting of the Conference of the Parties to the Basel
Convention, the twelfth meeting of the Conference of the Parties to the
Rotterdam Convention and the twelfth meeting of the Conference of the
Parties to the Stockholm Convention to be held back to back from 28 April
– to 9 May 2025, in Geneva, Switzerland.

The names and contact information of the designated representatives must
be communicated to the Secretariat by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or
the Permanent Mission of your country to the United Nations in Geneva
using the BRS online registration system available as of 16 December 2024,
together with an official nomination letter from the Ministry of Foreign
Affairs or a note verbale from the Permanent Mission in Geneva. The
required information must be communicated to the Secretariat at the latest
by Friday, 24 January 2025.

Please note that registration forms will not be processed by the
Secretariat if they are not accompanied by an official nomination letter
from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or a note verbale from the Permanent
Mission of your country to the United Nations Office at Geneva.

Do not hesitate to contact the Secretariat at [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  if you have any questions on the
registration process.

We take the opportunity to invite you to verify your designated contacts
for the Basel, Rotterdam and Stockholm conventions and, if applicable,
inform the Secretariat of any updates. For ease of reference, the current
contact details are available under the conventions’
<https://www.brsmeas.org/Decisionmaking/PartiestotheConventions/CountryCon
tacts/tabid/5380/language/en-GB/Default.aspx> contacts database and the
forms for notification of designation of contacts are available under the
Procedures section of each Convention’s website.

Yours sincerely,

Secretariat of the Basel, Rotterdam and Stockholm Conventions